Friday, March 7, 2008

The Mail carrier

Neither rain, nor sleet, nor snow... nor a cold winter wind...
shall stop this little mail baby from getting the mail.
I think she's eagerly waiting for birthday cards.

In case you are wondering what we look like walking down the street with our convertible baby...

This week has been full of fun times with Grandma and Papa. This weekend we celebrate Megan's first birthday. It's so hard to believe. I'm sure we'll have lots of pictures to post tomorrow after our celebration.
Megan and her cousins
The Grandma's, the Granddad, and the Papa
Seriously, I've been getting ready tonight for Megan's birthday party and wondering what tomorrow is going to be like. This time last year, I remember not even having to wear a jacket (huummmm, wonder why my memory is so vivid?) and now the weather forecast is for snow flurries and possibly showers tomorrow. Wow. Maybe Megan will have a white birthday.

No comments: