Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Great Moms Walk

As many of you know, this past year I was fortunate enough to get involved in a MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) group. It's been wonderful to get to know some other moms and hear the stories of what is to come for Megan and I. I feel like I'm all read up on babies... but I haven't thought about the toddler years - and they are now breathing down my neck. Being a part of MOPS has been a wonderful outlet for both Megan and I.

Every couple of years, our MOPS group conducts a fundraiser through the international MOPS organization. This year we will be participating in the Great Moms Walk at Wills Park in Alpharetta. We are currently working to raise money and getting sponsors.

I would love for you to join with me in donating to the MOPS program so that this same blessing can be available for others. Please check out my personal fundraising webpage and consider donating.
Thanks so much!

No comments: