Monday, March 10, 2008

It made all the difference

This is the 2nd post today so keep reading

Finally - we had a non-crying and a total non-fuss bath time tonight!!!!! YIPEE! What made the difference....


Bubble Bath - who knew? Actually I had an idea and I'd been looking for "baby friendly, non additive" bubble bath for awhile but I never found any. So finally I broke down and got some Sesame Street bubble bath and it worked wonders. Megan was a happy camper (that may be stretching it a little bit - but there wasn't any fussing so we'll call that happy). Of course, having me in there showing her how to play with the bubbles also helped. We even got to practice some floating positions from swim class.

Then after we got ready for bed, Megan found an envelope from one of her birthday cards. Who knew an envelope could elicit such joy?

1 comment:

Sandy P said...

Macie has those same kitty PJs!

By the way, it might be better to have a little fear of the bath. I thought Macie was going to drown tonight. She was flipping in circles trying to "swim" and float on her back!