Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Something NEW!

Finally our second child got something NEW!
Something that's not a hand me down!

Any idea what it is?

No, it's not the adorable Baby's First Christmas bib....
after all - it is May.
Yes, it's a new high chair. We splurged and got a NEW space saver highchair. We had a "full size" one and it just took up too much room. And we have a booster seat type - but it didn't have the shoulder harness and didn't tilt. This one actually converts to a booster seat with a low back so we figured the splurge was worth it since we'd get a good 2 years of daily use out of it. And it's oh so girly... that was just the one that was clearanced - but I have to admit, I like it!
Nicole likes the chair - but isn't so sure about some of these new tastes. We are going slow and so far it's just been rice cereal, peaches and yesterday she had squash. For the most part, Nicole just gobbles it down. But it is funny because when she's done - you know it. She sticks her tongue out so that you couldn't get another spoon in if you tried.
Then once she knows you understand that she doesn't want any more...
Then she's a happy, smiley camper!

2 comments:

Whitlamy said...

We have that highchair seat, and I love it. I wouldn't have any other. I knew I'd never want a bulky big one. This one has been perfect.

Dawn said...

I LOVE the look in the "I'm done" picture! Ha ha! Who'd have thought those dark eyes could get any darker... What a sweet little baby doll! I love the new high chair. Perfect for the littlest princess!