Thursday, January 15, 2009

oh dear!

So... we are in full swing toddler temper tantrum mode. She can look so sweet and innocent, but don't let that fool you. Remember an earlier post when I told you how strong she was... well, that can certainly work against me at times.


The other day, we were walking out to the mailbox. Megan wanted to go somewhere.... I don't know where and I don't know why, but she was insistant on getting in the car. I said no.... So she hung there... for a good long while, having a little screaming tantrum. Oh my! Ok, so we aren't 2 yet.... are you sure this isn't the terrible two's?

3 comments:

Whitlamy said...

Oh we have our own "little" explosive rants as well. I'm thinking if this isn't the 2s I really don't want him to reach 2.

amy said...

Valerie! Stop scaring me!

Just kidding. I can deal with it when it's my turn. Plus, I can totally take her. She's not even 3 ft tall.

:-)

Sandy P said...

I hear 18-30 months is actually the hardest part. Macie is certainly at a hard phase!