Sunday, April 13, 2008

Prayer Updates

So many amazing things have been happening in the lives of some really amazing people. I just wanted to share some updates and praises for some folks that I've been keeping up with and have mentioned on the blog...

1. - I just posted something on Taylor Strand. So please keep praying for her and her family!

2. I also just posted something on Axel - my former student who I cherish! Please pray for a kidney transplant for him soon.

3. Tricia and Gwyneth - both are doing great! Tricia is out of ICU and in a step down unit. Everything looks great and she may even be looking at getting discharged in a few weeks (how amazing is that!)!! Baby Gwyneth is up to lbs and is doing well. It's beautiful to see pictures of Tricia and Nate with their baby - a family photo that has been prayed for by so many!

4. Little Sydney Markie is doing pretty good after her multi-organ transplant. She still has a long way to go so please keep praying for her and her family.

No comments: