Thursday, September 29, 2011

A bit out of place...

My sweet little Nicole loves to be a helper around the house.  Especially in the kitchen.  Everyday she wants to climb into the dishwasher to help me load it up.  After hauling her out, she usually gets to help put a few pieces of silverware in and then she gets to shut the door... this elicts a lot of excitement!  Ending in huge claps for herself for being such a good helper (I love it when she claps for herself.)

Today when I opened it up to empty it out, I saw something a bit out of place....
 Evidently, Nicole thought Megan's polly pocket pieces needed some washing.  And this little guy....
Poor baby.... in the dishwasher prison!  I guess it was her form of time out.
And hey - in case anyone needed to know... polly pockets seem to be dishwasher safe.

1 comment:

Sandy P said...

It is actually a great idea to get rid of all those germs!