Saturday, September 17, 2011

Weekend at the Lake!

A few weeks back, my family headed up to Lake Burton to hang out with my friend Natalie's family.  It was so fun to have my family and my "extended family" together.  Megan loved showing Grandma and Granddad all around the lake.


We had dinner at the marina and the girls loved feeding the fish.



The girls started off their "lake time" with some time on the beach!


 The adults got to relax a bit....

 These girls are super fearless with their life vests on!
 And you can't truly appreciate all the lake has to offer without a lot of boat time!

 Megan of course, had to spend some time behind the wheel.
 Behind Megan you can see some of the damage that was done by the tornado that ripped through the area and over the lake this summer.

And we spent LOTS of time ON the water...
 Aunt Kelly, Anna and Megan...
 Uncle Kevin with Justin and Daniel...

 My turn with the girls....
 Oh yeah, I got to stay on and go with the boys....
 Don't think that Tom didn't do his time on the raft either....
 We turned it into a stuntshow....
 All the water bugs... Daniel, Justin, Anna, Nicole and Megan.
 Sadly, I had to leave a bit early but everyone else stayed for another day on the water.  Aunt Kelly even got Nicole out on the tube with Anna and Megan.  She LOVED it!


 AAAhhhhh.... what a way to end summer!

No comments: