Thursday, September 11, 2008

AM explorations

This morning was one of those mornings that I have yearned for.... It felt so nice outside. A little breezy, very cloudy, but the perfect fall feeling. Megan and I spent some time out there after breakfast and before her first nap. We walked out to feel the temps to decide what to wear - so she's still in her pj's.
Yesterday I went to a consignment preview sale and picked up this cute John Deere lawn mower. It was a hit.

While we were outside, we took a walk (normally we stroll in the stroller in the morning, but I was worried it would rain so we stayed close to home) and Megan explored the sidewalks... a fun bird that followed us down the street (then realized it had met it's match when Megan wanted to chase it)...
some big leaves....
pinecones....
and some sticks (always a favorite).That look on her face (with her mouth wide open), is Megan making dog sounds when the dog across the street started barking. Her dog sounds isn't a "woof" or "ruff", it's a dog panting.

And have I mentioned how much I love those little curls.

No comments: