Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What we've been up to

It's been a busy couple of weeks around here. We ended January withsome sadness.... So sad to not be able to cheer the Vikings on to victory in the superbowl. Oh well, we may have to put the cute cheerleader outfit back on in protest. And hey - we need to wear it as much as possible while it still fits!

I spent a weekend (with Nicole) at a Women's retreat. It was a different experience to have a baby with me, but she was so good and it was a needed time away for me. While I was gone, Tom and Megan headed to a birthday party at a local play place....
I saw this picture when I got back and thought.... surely that hurts! It just looks like it's something you body isn't supposed to be able to do.
And of course birthday parties mean - making birthday cards!

It's just not a "good day" without a little art thrown in!

And a better day... a ring pop!




No comments: