Monday, December 7, 2009

1 Month Stat's

Oh my - Nicole's little Christmas outfit may say, "Good things come in small packages.".... but "small" is relative. We went in for Nicole's 1 month checkup today. Let's just say, she's thriving! :^)

Nicole weighed in at 11 lbs, 2 oz - she's gained 2 lbs since birth - wow.
She's grown an inch - now she's at 23 inches.
Our pediatrician said she was doing great and growing like a weed. She's a happy and healthy little girl and the apple of all our eyes.

Just a comparison of where Megan was at this point...

Everyone keeps asking if Nicole and Megan looked alike - decide for yourself...

(Megan at 4 weeks)
But if you ask me... yeah, I think they look a LOT alike.

I don't seem to have 1 month stats for.... but at 2 months she weighed 1 pound more than what Nicole weighs now, and she was 1/2 an inch shorter.

They are definitely sisters, but also definitely unique.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

They really do look a LOT alike! I wonder if they'll have similar personalities, too. It'll be fun to have two spunky little princesses running around your castle! Give both of those dollies big hugs from us Minnesota-cicles! We love you all and miss you SO MUCH!!!

Tony said...

Okay, in this picture of Nicole I see Uncle Dan. I think it's the eyes. She sure is a cutie.

Anonymous said...

Nicole looks older that 4 weeks...she's adorable!!!