Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Magi

Sunday night we went to see my nephew perform at his church.
He was one of the Magi in the Christmas story - he's the one on the right with the big red hat.
To say that Megan LOVED the performance... would be an understatement!This was Megan's look through the whole performance.... when she saw Daniel on stage (I was surprised she saw him) she yelled out "Da-uel". Then she kept yelling it out... :^) She would wave and wave - oh so excited that Daniel was on that stage. She clapped and clapped while they sang and would give a hearty, "yeeeaaaaahhhh!" at the end of a song. I have to say, it was a little embarassing since I was holding the loud child - but I wouldn't have traded it for the world. She was so sweet and just wanted to love on and cheer on her cousin.
Even off the stage, she realizes that the Magi is pretty darn cool!





No comments: