Friday, October 17, 2008

Thanks Papa and Grandma!

Dear Papa and Grandma,


I got to go check the mail with Mommy and there was a package, from you, for me!!!! I was so excited. I tried to chew it open, but Mommy had to finally help me out. I told her I was a big girl and could use the scissors myself, but she was a bit skeptical. Anyway, I loved the books you sent me. I've been reading my Halloween books every day.

And I was so surprised when I opened up the flaps and you left me surprises on every page! WOW!Mommy and Daddy say money doesn't grow in trees... I don't think they know what they are talking about. Books come from trees (Mommy taught me that) and and with dollars in my book... I'm thinking I like that tree!

I love you Grandma and Papa! I can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving! I'll have lots of new things to show you - I'm learning how to do so many things. You'll love it!

Love - Megan

No comments: