Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Funny Face

This morning, Megan and I were headed out and from the back seat I hear...
"Mommy, Mommy, look at my funny face!" and then I hear lots of giggling. So I look in the rearview mirror and this is what I see...
This weekend we had gone to a party and on the way out, they gave out clown noses (Thanks Christina). Megan's nose has been in the car and she found it and decided to give it a try. And of course, with Snowball on her head - you just had to laugh.

After my Bible Study, we headed over to Natalie's office. Megan was my official cheerleader and "helper" as she helped me through getting my flu shot. In reality, it has made me very very very nervous about her next Dr visit that includes shots... when she saw the needle coming at mommy, she freaked out a bit. But once she realized Mommy was ok, and once her Natalie made her a glove person, she was just fine!So, mommy's flu shot is done... now one for Daddy and Megan. And then we all get our round of the H1N1 vacinne at some point, and then Mommy and Daddy still have to get the pertussis shot. Gee Wiz - I hate shots.... 1 down, 3 to go.

No comments: