Monday, May 4, 2009

Nature Girl

Last week our weather was so good we made trips to local parks almost daily. One of the parks we go to a lot has a great little lake. It's a little removed from our normal stops at the playground, but we headed over there for a bit so that Megan could check out the wildlife. She loved seeing the ducks and geese. It was so much fun to watch her try to waddle around with them. I think I was the nervous one because they were not scared of her. I honestly think she could've grabbed them if I hadn't intervened. And you know, my first aid for goose bites is a little rusty. Later we went on a little walk and found some cool bridges. Who knew playing on a bridge, throwing rocks in the water, and watching the fish, could keep Megan's attention for so long.


No comments: