Tuesday, May 19, 2009

AAARRRRGGGHHHHHH

Update... I still have no idea what happened... and that is frustrating. My 2 columns became 1 column and nothing I did could get it back to it's original 2 columns. so I ended up wasting all afternoon (thanks to Megan's GREAT nap and her playing so sweetly in her crib once she woke up, so I could finish up) cut and pasting to get it back to it's somewhat original state. That will teach me to change the background and pictures. UGH!

Today - at this moment, I hate Blogspot! I have no idea what I have done to my blog. It's soooo frustrating!


Anybody know how to get the stuff that was on the side - back on the side and not at the bottom???? HELP please! An hour at this and I still don't know what I did or how to fix it. Anyone? Anyone?

No comments: