Friday, May 20, 2011

Getting into IT

Megan loves her art and really throws herself into a project.... Megan came out of her room to show me an "awesome birthday card" for a friend of hers and I just laughed. I happened to have my camera sitting next to me and had to snap a picture of her ink covered face. I just love that little artist!

I'm not sure if it's the moustache or goatee - but she just looks so much older. What happened to my baby?
Nicole likes to throw herself into eating cupcakes!!!!!!

At the party today someone said, "Nicole is as graceful as a bulldozer." I about fell over laughing (she was shoving big kids out of the way at the time, after she'd just face planted several times). That was the best description I've ever heard of her. My sweet little bulldozer.

No comments: