Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Grandma B

Grandma, we wish we could be with you to celebrate your birthday. But since we can't.... We'll just pretend we are together! We'll have a pretend party with you!!!!! Every party needs cupcakes.... One day I'll get to eat one with you grandma. They sure do look yummy!
Then we'll call you on the phone and I'll sing Happy Birthday to you! You get the red cupcakes since red is your favorite color, and I'll get the purple ones since purple is my favorite color. I gave you the "1" candle and I'll get the "3" candle - since I am 3.

Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Grandma, happy birthday to you! (that's you on the speaker phone!)
I'll blow our candles out for us!!!!

Oh and Grandma.... they are super yummy cupcakes! I'll eat yours for you and tell you all about it!

No comments: