Tuesday, June 8, 2010

7 Months

Happy 7 Month Birthday Sweet Pea!Little Nicole has been doing great things for her 7 month birthday. Most importantly, she got her SECOND TOOTH!!!!!! Also, she's starting to stand while holding onto things.... still in the beginning stages of that - I don't dare let go yet. She had her first "puff" tonight - and she actually liked it. That's huge because we are still battling getting baby food into her. She'll eat almost 1 small jar on a good day - that's spreading it over 2-3 meals. But she still likes rice cereal - but not so much with the oatmeal. Each day she gets more and more vocal - that is just music to my ears! She has a great grasp and can reach much further than I ever anticipate. She loves bouncing and watching her big sister. And take her outdoors and she's a happy camper for sure.

Last week we went to the Dr's office to make sure she didn't have an ear infection and she weighed in at a whopping 22 lbs. I just cleaned her closet out and currently she's wearing 12 and 18 month clothes. wow! I just love every one of those little rolls. Our favorite book right now is Baby Cakes - which I love because I get to kiss her from head to toes while we read it.

Here's a little reminder of what Megan looked like at this age....


No comments: