Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The boot is ON!

Just an update.... remember how my foot was hurting....

Well after a trip to the Dr's it is confirmed - my 2nd toe is broken. Not a stress fracture - a break. Thankfully I'm in a boot and not a cast. So, here's to the next 4-6 weeks in a boot. Perhaps I can make it through 2010 without another break in my foot. Ugh

To answer everyone's question... I have NO IDEA how I did this. I say it's the toe that is broken - but not the actual little toe part - it's the long toe bone that is on top of your foot (the 2nd Metatarsal to be exact). It could've started as a stress fracture, I could've triped and somehow broken it and just not realized it, dropped something on it... yeah, you'd think I remember something like one of those... but no - no clue! I just remember waking up one day and my foot was hurting. Maybe I kicked Tom in the middle of the night and just don't remember it.... :^)

2 comments:

Whitlamy said...

How in the world did you do that?

Sandy P said...

I was going to say the same thing as Amy!