Tuesday, August 31, 2010

We have Movement!

This morning, I dropped Megan off at school - she did great and hopped out of the car and walked on in. You could tell she was a little confused but never skipped a beat. My heart skipped several as I watched my baby walk away....


Then Nicole and I came home to have some one on one time - which was so sweet!

And she crawled for me!!!!!



Sorry the video isn't so great - but at least the moment is captured. This little dumpling has taken her time figuring out how to get moving. But she's got her knee foot schooch down now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's how Grant crawled..on one knee and used his other leg to push off! Adorable!

Dawn said...

Way to go, Nicole!!! What a sweet video! Am I'm so proud of Miss Megan for being such a big girl at preschool. Those little pumpkins are something else, and we're missing them horribly already!!!

Love you guys!