Saturday, November 20, 2010

Minnie

Tonight we had Nicole's "official" 1st birthday party. Grandma and Papa just got here from MN so we had a fabulous family gathering with all my family and Tom's parents.

For Nicole birthday - Megan really thought she needed a Minnie Mouse cake.... Nicole loves the Disney characters (yes, at this age Megan didn't know what the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse was - but Nicole does!). So.... I put on my super mommy cake and went to work to make a Minnie cake for Nicole.
I have to admit - I'm really proud of my Minnie cake... It's my first "character" cake and I think it turned out pretty good... and it was yummy. Even Nicole thought so - she got part of Minnie's bow.
And then her big sister, and all her cousins, helped her open her presents....
It was a fun evening celebrating that sweet little girl! Happy Birthday (again) our sweet angel.
And did I mention that this past week she got another tooth... tooth 9. And I think the 10th one is right on it's tail.




No comments: