Sunday, March 1, 2009

Winter Wonderland

You know, when I saw all the trees start blooming -I knew we'd have some snow! Yesterday they were predicting 2-4 inches of snow today.....
But this morning I flipped on the weather channel before heading off to church and they pretty much changed that and said - it's not going to snow (40% chance), only rain....

Then at church (while I was keeping Megan out of trouble in the lobby) I watched it change from rain to snow to snow that started sticking on everything - so fun! And now - we are under a Winter Storm Warning... I love it! That's one of the reasons I love the south - we get a fun snow about once a year, but we don't have to "live" in it. And all it takes is a little for it to be really fun!!!

I got a sleeping toddler out of the car and into her crib and then we went next door to watch the neighbor boys (and their dad) have some cold, wet fun.



And of course, you have to have a good ole snowball fight --- it was the best snowball making snow ever!
Hopefully we'll get to take Megan out in it to play for a little bit once she wakes up from her nap. And you know there will be more pictures then!

No comments: