Saturday, January 7, 2012

First Haircuts

After a look back at Christmas (and we aren't done yet with all that), here is a peek at the present! Today we headed out for haircuts. I know it may be hard to believe but with Megan's 5th birthday only 2 months away... she's never had a haircut. I just haven't been able to bring myself to cut those amazing curls. But, it was time to get a trim and keep it healthy and beautiful looking. And since we were all going, we figured we'd get Nicoles trimed up a bit as well. Here are some before shots...
001
004
005

What you can't really tell (due to all the curls) is that if you stretched those curls out, Megan's hair would go all the way to the top of her bottom. wow.

Once we got there, Nicole just was not happy about it...
011
014

I was amazed that not only did all of Megan's curls survive... but her hair curled up all the more. And it feels so good and looks amazing!
018

And I have my little keepsakes from their first haircuts!
043

No comments: