Wednesday, November 30, 2011

2 Year Stats

A quick little mommy update on Nicole's 2 year old stats (since this is my baby book)....
Nicole weighed in at 34 lbs (97%) and was 35 1/2 inches tall (90%).
She is a healthy growing girl! When the nurse came to get us he asked, "now is she 2 or 3?" I get that a lot.
Just to give myself an idea of her growth... at this age, Megan was 29 lbs and 34 1/2 inches (75% in both).
Nicole was in 2T clothes for about 2 weeks... just long enough for me to wash and hang it up. And now she's consistantly wearing 3T clothes.
I'll try to get a post with pictures up soon!

1 comment:

Sandy P said...

I looked at her yesterday when Tom was holding her. Her body might tell you she is 3, but her sweet face still says baby! When she loses that she will really look older.
So how much does Megan weigh? I don't think Macie is much more than 34 pounds