Wednesday, December 15, 2010

We are still here....

I know I haven't been on here much....
Were you worried?

We are still here - just a bit swamped and computer time has taken a backseat.
Megan has had several "concerts" (her word for it) recently.... she sang at church, she sang at her school church (the church where her preschool is located) and then last night their school had their Christmas performance. I have tons of video but just haven't had time to get it uploaded - but here are a few shots of my Angel!They did a great job - can you find Megan in the swarm of angels and shepherds?One of the reasons I haven't had a chance to really get on the computer is that Megan has dropped her nap (they are now an exception and not the rule). Which means I have lost virtually all the free time I had during the day so my naptime creations are not being created and my evenings are full of all the chores I didn't get done during the day.

As you can see from this picture of my Angel - by the evening, she's done.....
But hopefully I'll get a routine down soon and we'll be back to keeping track of all those awesome memories. Hopefully I'll get some more pictures up soon.

No comments: